Friday, August 1, 2014

Cherry Gets Married

Last time, we said goodbye to glitches, lags, and crashes.  Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to Jelli and family as well.  Cherry was saved to the sim bin, and started fresh in a new world!

  We won't bore people with watching Cherry scrape by and try to earn enough money to travel to a faraway land to find a husband, we'll just move directly to the finding the husband part!

  Cherry: But that was a lot of hard work!  I slaved for weeks!

  Yes, yes you did, and it's boring to read about, sorry.

  Cherry: *pouts*


  Cherry finally digs up enough money to go to Sunset Valley, one of my favorite sims lives there!


  Cherry: Which one?

 

 Isn't it obvious?  

Cherry: Not really.

  Go be nice to the one without the hat.

Cherry: M'kay.  *walks up to man without hat*  Hello, my name is Cherry, what's yours?

Mortimer: *groans*  No!  Not another one!

Cherry: *confused*  Another one what?

Mortimer: I know all about these challenge things, I'm not going to be in another one!

  Now Morty, remember what could happen to you?  Something worse than having Huck for a father in law?

Mortimer: *gulps*  Worse?  Okay, okay.  *deep sigh*  Hi Cherry, I'm Mortimer.

Cornelia: I hope you drown you old goat!

Gunther: I hope you die you old bat!

Mortimer: Ignore my parents, they are always fighting.

Cherry: M'kay.


Mortimer: *suspiciously*  You're easy to get along with.

Cherry: I try.

She's also socially awkward, the less she says, the better!

  Cherry: That's hurtful!

But true, very, very, very true.

  Cherry: So I have a pretty nice house, there's not too much in there yet, but it sure beats the houseboat my family had to live on.




Mortimer: Houseboat?

 Cherry: Yeah, talk about tight quarters, and there were 11 of us.

 Mortimer: *shocked*  11?!

Oh yeah Morty, welcome to a Perfect Genetics challenge, where you have to have kids until you have one that matches Cherry's hair and eye color.

 Mortimer: *groans*

 Cherry: I have cats!  Do you want to see a picture of them?

 Mortimer: Really?  I love cats!

  This version of Mortimer is a Cat Lover, someone has to take care of the cats, and Cherry will be too busy, lol!

 
 

 Cherry invites Mortimer over to her rental place, where she *tries* to put the moves on him.

  Cherry: Sorry!  I keep putting my foot in my mouth!

  And then some!  Good grief, one step forward, two steps back, not even a chat is safe with you!

  Cherry: ...I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to say that you looked like a llama, but that your mother did, no, oh dear, that's not what I meant either!  What I meant was...

  Cherry!  

  Mortimer: You're kind of adorable when you stumble all over your words, you're also way better looking than Huck's daughter!

 


  Cherry: Really? *pauses*  Who is Huck?  And the daughter...

  Mortimer: Nevermind, it's another life of mine.

  Cherry: M'kay.  Hey, I'm starving, and about to pass out from lack of sleep, can I...

  No!  No!  We almost have him Cherry!  You can eat and sleep later!

 Cherry: *sigh*  M'kay.

Finally got them married, it took forever.  Socially Awkward is worse than non-flirty or insane or commitment issues as a trait!  Sheesh!



   Mortimer and his family are loaded with money, but his parents only give him $15,000 measley dollars!  The tight wads, they'll regret that someday, mark my words!!!

Mortimer: Hug?

Cherry: Heck no!  You're butt is ringing!  That's gross!


______________________________________________________________________________

I had no idea that socially awkward would be such a tough trait to work around.  There is literally no safe interaction for them to perform!  Poor Cherry has to apologize a lot, well, at least until he was added to the household.  Now all bets are off!!  Haha!

As per the Midnight Sun challenge, she found her spouse in another world.  As per the ISBI, I will not be controlling Mortimer, or any of the kids they have, until the torch is passed anyway.  Now onwards to the Perfect Genetics part, I wonder how many kids it will take Cherry and Morty?  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment