Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bad Cherry, Bad Honey

Last time we realized I am terrible at keeping track of my pictures...uh, yeah.  Also, the heiress became a teen!

  Honey shows that she is the perfect heir by building an igloo in the middle of winter, in her formal wear.

  



 Honey: It makes perfect sense, see *speaks madness*

  I see that you're certifiable, that's for sure.  It just so happens that is exactly what this challenge requires...

  Cantaloupe scares the crap out of Honey.

 
 


 Evil and mean spirited sims are such a joy to have around the house.  Now there are two of them scaring everybody all the time. *sigh*

  *cries*  Cherry!  No! No! No!  Bad Cherry!  

  Cherry: Morty and I decided we wanted one more!

 


   You are so getting fixed after that one---I can't believe I forgot to do that after you had Honeydew.  Baaah!

  And you Morty!  Don't you look pleased with yourself?  *grumbles*

 

 Morty: *is excited* We're going to have another baby!

  Yes...so it seems.  Absolutely, positively, not one more baby for you two---no one can leave this lot, remember?  Things are going to get a mite crowded around here!

 Durian contemplates what it means to be stuck on one lot for the rest of his life.

 


  Cherry gives Honey some motherly advice.

  Cherry: You can choose who you fall in love with, so pick someone who has lots of money, because we sure could use it.

  Honey: Money?!  What about love Mom?

  Cherry: Love doesn't pay the bills Honey, nor does it put food on the table.

  Honey: ?!

 


 Woohooooo!  Hot dog!  One of those seeds Cherry planted was a money tree, so long as she takes care of it, it's a good thing!!

 


 Cantaloupe hypnotizes herself.  *shakes head*

 

 Morty officially becomes an adult.

 


  He enters a rather lengthy midlife crisis---but on his own, he cannot complete even one of his wishes, lol

 


 Please tell me you didn't.

Honey: I didn't.



Liar!  Blast it!  There goes the kitchen!

  




   Ack!  Jackfruit!

 


  Luckily, he's smart for a sim---and heads straight for the shower, amazing!

  


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Let's see--fails---nope, not yet, unless one counts failure to cook as a fail.  *glares at Honeydew*

  I really did a horrible job with taking pics, lol  Somewhere a baby boy is born---named Celery.  Here is proof that he exists---

  
 

   I suppose that could be called a failure---fail to take pics, haha!  Usually I take a bajillion of them, I cannot imagine why I did not this time around...

 Thanks for reading! =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised you're not taking as many pics! That's a lot of kids to run around after! :)

    ReplyDelete