Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cherry needs an update!

It's been forever since I last posted a Cherry Bean update, so I don't even remember who, what or when, lol. XD  (I also think some pics are missing--but---I'll soldier on regardless!)

  The one thing I do remember is:

  Last time Cherry and Morty finally had an heir(ess) named Honeydew.

Moving on---Durian has a birthday 

  

  He grows up rather glum---his traits so far are: brooding, hopeless romantic, snob, and green thumb.  He likes western music, cookies, and blue.

Dorian:  *morosely* Wouldn't you be bummed if out of your whole family, only your little sister showed up to wish you a happy birthday?

  True enough---


  Jack takes a nap on the couch---which reminds me---I really should buy them some more beds...

  

*cue weird music*

  










 
  Avocado never speaks of that night, the family found him in the morning, half frozen, trying to get clean...

  Apricot has a birthday.

 


She is insane, technophobe (never knew how much I hated that trait until she got it. >.< ), genius, and handy.  She loves Epic music, pb and j sandwiches and the color sea foam.  She's also a pain in the butt---because she constantly, deliberately, breaking the television; 2 secs after I have Cherry fix it, and has the audacity to be proud of breaking it!!!  Grrr!!!

 


Cherry and Morty are still madly in love. <3

  



Jack's sense of humor is not appreciated.

  Jack: Boo!!!

  Cherry: *screams*



  Jack: *laughs hysterically*

  Cherry: Jack!  You nearly killed me, that's not funny!

  Jack: *keeps laughing*

  Cherry:  That's it!  You're grounded for the rest of your life!

  Jack: Whatever, I can't get away from this place anyway.

  Cherry: Arrrg!

 


Honeydew has a birthday.

  


  Honeydew is insane, coward, proper, and dislikes children.  She loves digitunes music, eggrolls, and the color spiceberry.

  Don't bother scrolling or looking at other chapters for her childhood---she is another casualty--in other words I either lost her toddler/childhood pics---or I forgot to take some.  Either is possible, lol  Whoops!


_____________________________________________________________________________________

No fails this chapter---I think! :P


Thanks for reading! =)

2 comments:

  1. Great update! Honeydew is gorgeous! This reminds me I really need to update my own PGC family lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, she is gorgeous. Ha, I need to update mine too. It's been over six months since i even thought of my pgc family.

    ReplyDelete