Monday, July 14, 2014

Jelli Dislikes Children---A LOT!

Last time Jelli had six kids, and not one of them was heir material!

Jelli: It's not fair I tell you!  I'm tired of being pregnant all the time!

Suck it up Jelli, you have to keep going until you have an heir!  

  I moved them off the water, hoping that would alleviate some of the glitches I was having with the game, it did help with the in game camera but that is all.  

  Kiwi became a teen, at least, I think that is Kiwi, there are too many kids in the house. XD

  

 Jelli has baby #7, a boy, named Huckleberry.

  


   Jelli: Is it an heir?

  Nope, sorry Jelli.  I do believe it's time for drastic measures!

  Jelli: *worriedly*  What kind of drastic measures?

  Oh nothing.  *gives Jelli fertility treatment reward*  Let's see if that helps!  Papaya has a birthday---

 


 Poor Papaya, this is a terrible picture, and it's the only one I took! 
  
Jelli: I really dislike children.  I dislike babies.  I dislike being pregnant!  I hate this!  Strike me down and put me out of my misery!!

Jelli has a bad attitude!  No can do on the striking down Jelli, you have to have an heir first!

  



Jelli: *moans*  But I'm so sick this time around!  What did you do to me?

Nothing...

 Watermelon becomes a teen.

  


Watermelon: Why are you so happy?

Banana: A girl my age! *claps*  I'm so excited!

Watermelon: We need to break this contract!  Do you realize we'll never be allowed to get married or have kids?

Banana: Why not?

Watermelon: It's quite obvious sister dear, we are not the heirs, and this house is too full!

  Quite right.  You guys get to be single forever.  Sorry.

Not the heir (Huckleberry) becomes a toddler.  

  


Jelli goes into labor, again!  Baby #8, boy, Coconut, not an heir.

  


Jelli: *yells*  Hey!  There's more than one in there! 

  Baby#9, boy, Blackberry, *sighs*, not an heir.

Jelli: *goes loopy*  It's not an heir either?!  Waaahahaha!  *chants crazily*  Not an heir, not an heir!

Jelli!  Stop swinging the baby about!  Put him in the crib!

Jelli: I really dislike children!



Baby in crib---now!

Jelli: *puts Blackberry in crib, clutches stomach*  Aaargh!  There's another baby! *has 3rd baby*  It's hideous!  It's a monster!  Take it away?  Wait, is it an heir?

Baby #10, girl, Pear.  *sobs*  Not an heir either!  Those are just stupid game glitches Jelli, Pear is okay.

Jelli: Whew!  I thought I gave birth to a freak there for a moment!


  Pear has the same outfit as her brother, but, since she's not an heiress, I don't care. XD  The game is horridly glitchy at this point, with really weird things going on.  I track it down to IF dolls, and I delete the doll, and TA the service/roll whatever it's called sim associated with the doll.  Except they come back---like horrid Chucky dolls!  I see their bobbing heads coming up the walkway, and it has the name of one of the IFs I TA'd.  Then my game crashes.  Repeatedly.  I am so irked by this, especially when the last baby (Jelli had quads) is:

  Girl, Cherry, IS THE HEIRESS!  All it took was 11 kids, but Jelli is officially done with having children!

  Jelli: *cries with joy*

  Jaycen: Wait?  *worries* Does this mean no more woohoo?

Safe woohoo from here on out!

  Jaycen and Jelli: Woohoo!!!

Here is Cherry---

  



  Sorry, bad picture, but the game crashed right after I took this one.  I was just happy I managed to save the game after Jelli had the quads, so I didn't lose my heiress!

_____________________________________________________________________

  So far, this save has felt like running a marathon!!  With the glitches/crashing, trying to get the kids aged up well (Jelli teaches them all the toddler skills), and Jelli being constantly pregnant, it has been a challenge!  After sending Jelli on a well deserved vacation, I made one last attempt to save this game.  I saved the whole family into the library bin, emptied out Sunset Valley, built a house on the beach,  and placed them in it.  The results of that, will be later!


1 comment:

  1. YAY! An heir! Lol. It only took 11 tries!

    For some reason, I have a strong urge to try this challenge. :) Lol

    ReplyDelete