Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jelli has a Bean sprout

Last time Jelli went to Lucky Palms and found herself a husband. 

  Back home once again...


Jaycen:  Hey?@!  I've been lied to!  You call this a private pleasure island?!

Jelli: *sniffs*  It's a private, it's an island, and I take great pleasure in knowing I am no longer alone.  What more do you want?  Now hush, I have to read that fine print on a certain contract.  Do I really have to keep having kids until I have a mini-me?

 Jaycen: Contract?  Keep having kids?  Mini-you???  What's going on around here?

  Jelli, that's what the contract states, yes.  You have to have a child with your hair color and eye color, and then you don't have to have any more kids.




Jaycen: *horrified*  You call that a house?!  At least in Lucky Palms I lived in a mansion!

Oh yeah---we have lots of money now.  I should do something about the living conditions!

  *enters build mode*

  Well, it ain't the Hilton, but it's a lot better than what you guys had before.  You have beds now!

Jelli: *dreamily*  I have a bed now!

A bed, and all kinds of other stuff. 

  


Jaycen: Wow, the color is...

Jelli: Yes, isn't it wonderful?

Jaycen: It's bright!

For as terrible as I am at building houseboats, this one didn't turn out too badly.  Let's go on a little tour of it, shall we?  The top has a telescope, and the ITF rugs, in case they ever get plants and want to grow a garden.

  



The next level down has 2 bedrooms with bunkbeds, and 1 all in one bathroom.  Later on I added a chess set to this floor.
 


 The next level is the nursery and the main bedroom, which only means it has the double bed, lol  And another all in one bathroom, I love those things!

  


The main floor has a kitchen, with my favorite item ever...the food synthesizer.  It will be the main reason why my sims won't starve to death!  I just have to deal with them constantly making food instead!

  There is also a tv/couch in one corner, and table/chairs in another, with the all important all in one bathroom!

  



  And lastly, the basement---cause all houseboats have basements right? XD  Not much down here at the moment, though eventually I put some skilling items down here.

  


  And now back to Jelli and Jaycen--or JJ, lol :P

  Jaycen, what are you doing?

  Jaycen: Jelli told me all about the voice, I wasn't hearing things after all!  And I'm trying out these toys to make sure they are safe, I wouldn't want any progeny to choke on one and die!

  Sure...

 

Jelli: *squeals*  Jaycen!

Jaycen: *waggles eyebrows*  We're still newlyweds...hint hint.


  *rolls eyes*  




Baby confirmation!

Jaycen: What?!  Hey!  I thought I'd have more time before the kids start coming!

  Sorry Jaycen, Jelli is getting older, and we need an heir!

Jelli: Hey!  I'm not that old yet!

  You're a lot older than most of my sims were when they started having kids!

  


  Got to work on Jelli's LTW, Perfect Mind, Perfect Body.

  Jelli: *preens*  I'm already there.

  Um, yeah.  Anyway...

  


*Fast Forward*

Jelli: *screams*  Yeooouch!  No one told me this would hurt!

  Jelli, it'll hurt. 

Jelli: *pants* Not funny!  *screeches*  Get this thing out of me!!




  And it's a girl!  For some reason, my game likes to give the babies the little sprout hairdo, I have decided that works for the Bean family.  They have Bean sprouts!  Keeping with the theme, I am trying to name the kids (at least for this gen) after fruits/plants.

  Welcome Banana Bean!  Despite the halo/aura that surrounds her, she fails the genetics test.  She has Jelli's hair color, but Jaycen's eye color.  Doh!  So close!  The urge to cheat is strong, lol :P  But I overcome it, and leave Banana as she is.

  


Jelli: You mean I have to have another one?!

  Fraid so.

  Baby #2 is on the way...

  


Banana as a toddler.  She's a very interesting looking sim, lol

  


_____________________________________________________________________________________

  Longer chapter than usual---just because I put a mini tour of their houseboat in this chapter.  Surprisingly, the routing is not bad, I wasn't sure what to expect with the ladders! 

 


1 comment: