Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jelli Gets Married

Last time, Jelli found her one true love, or at least she found a single, rich sim living in Lucky Palms.  She invited him back to her rental house, which is where we pick up...


  Once at the rental house, with a bed nearby, Jaycen drops all pretense, and allows Jelli to kiss him.

  Jelli: My first kiss!



  He didn't utter even one little protest when Jelli asked him to be her boyfriend.

  Jelli: *whispers stuff in Jaycen's ear*  Will you be my boyfriend?

  Jaycen: *distracted thinking about what Jelli whispered*  Hmm?  What?  Oh yeah, sure...

 

  Jelli: What the h*ll?  You have commitment issues?

  Jaycen: *horrified*  You're a hopeless romantic?

Unbelievable!  Jaycen has commitment issues, those sims are such a pita to get them to accept marriage proposals.  *checks travel timer*  Nope, not enough time to find another sim, he'll have to do.  The irony is killing me though, haha  Mr Commitment Issues himself is about to be challenged!



  Jaycen: Why do I hear laughter?  Who is laughing?  *looks at Jelli*  Are you laughing?

  Jelli: No, you're just hearing stuff again.  *pats shoulder*  That's okay, I still think you're hot.

  Jaycen: *preens*  I am quite a catch.  No one has snagged me yet!

  Okay Jelli---time to dazzle the man, unless you want to go home, all alone...

   Jelli: No way! *dazzles Jaycen*  Will you marry me?

  Jaycen: *is dazzled*  Okay, whatever you want Babe!

 


   Jelli: Will you marry me and come back to my private pleasure island?

  Jaycen: Oooh oooh!  I like the sound of that!  Yes!



  Sucker! 

  Jaycen:  *frets*  There's that crazy laughter again!

  Jelli: It'll all be clear, very soon now.  But forget all that, let's woohoo!  I need a baby. *grabs Jaycen's hand*

  Jaycen: *gasps*  A what?!

  Jelli: Nothing, just follow me to the bedroom!

  Jaycen: Now you're talking!

*black screen*  Waiting, waiting, are you two done yet?  Waiting, waiting, yay!  I heard chimes!  Let the game begin!!

  ______________________________________________________________________________

  Alrighty then---the Perfect Genetics challenge has been started!  So has the ISBI part, I am not controlling Jaycen at all, he will have to fend for himself.  I can't believe his traits though, lol   He's flirty, great kisser, vehicle enthusiast (well, at least he'll have a boat.  That kind of qualifies as a vehicle, right?), commitment issues, and childish.  Childish, well, this ought to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! *dies* I love their incompatible trait pic. :) He still married though! Like you said, SUCKER! :)

    ReplyDelete