Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jelli Finds Her Guy

Last time, Jelli was super lonely, and went around and talked to anything and everything.

  To continue...


  Jelli is super happy today.


Jelli: I'm going on vacation!




   Yep, you finally have enough money to afford a trip to Lucky Palms.  There ought to be a single rich sim living there.

  Jelli: Yeah whatever.  I'm going on vacation!


  



   Jelli: This place is amazing!  Do I have to go home?

  It is amazing, and cheap to rent.  Lucky Palms must be in a recession, I hope that doesn't bode ill for our search for a single rich sim!  And yes, you have to go home.

  Jelli: Darn.


*searches*  Let's see here...single...rich...oh!  I have spotted my victim!  Funny enough he's a bad guy in another story I write.

  Jelli: A bad guy?!  Wait a minute, don't I have a say in this?!


  No worries Jelli, he was only written that way.  I'm sure he's perfectly nice.  He is single and rich though---so off you go to meet him at the Park.

  Jelli: *grumbles*  The things I have to do...




   Jelli: Hi!  I'm Jelli!


  Jaycen: *flirtatiously*  Well, hello there.  I'm Jaycen, it's very nice to meet you Jelli.


  Haha!  You say that now!

  Jaycen: *looks around*  Who was that?

  Jelli: What was what?

  Jaycen: Nothing, let's get back to you, and me.



*is excited*  Woot!  I see hearts, and their signs are compatible, this ought to be easy to sucker him in!

  Jaycen: *suspiciously*  Why do I keep hearing a voice?

  Jelli: You're not crazy are you?!

  Jaycen: No...

  Jelli: Thank goodness!  I really want to kiss you now!

 

   Wow, Jelli, you sure are moving fast!  You might want to slow...wait!!!

  Jelli: It would break my heart to go home all alone!!  *kisses Jaycen*

 


 
   Jaycen: What the hell?  Do you think I'm easy or something?  I have standards!

  I tried to warn you Jelli, you didn't know him well enough yet...



  

 Jaycen: *panics* Why do I keep hearing a voice?

  Jelli: Just ignore it.  I'm so sorry Jaycen!  It's just that I'm new here, and so excited, that I forgot myself for a moment.  *bats eyelashes*  Forgive me please?  Pretty please?  Say you'll come home with me?

  Jaycen: Well...okay.





  *rubs hands gleefully*  Ah yes, come into our parlor...





No comments:

Post a Comment