Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jelli Goes Fishing

  Last time we met Jelli, discovered her unfortunate taste in clothes...

  Jelli: *interrupts*  Hey!  I'm ahead of the fashion curve!


Um yeah.  Like I was saying, unfortunate taste in clothes, she signed a non-negotiable contract that binds her and her heirs (to the 10th generation) to a life of hell, er I mean adventure, and she has a square box to live in, complete with fridge, toilet and sleeping bag.  

  Let's resume...


  Jelli, you might catch more fish if you fished away from the land.




   Jelli: Pfft.  I know what I'm doing.  I figured out this here pole thing didn't I? 
  

  Okay...we'll go with that.  While you fish I'm going to re-read all those rules again--particularly the ones about money and spouses...

  *reads*

  Jelli: *fishes*  Oh look I caught one!  Oh all ye of little faith!  I caught one!




   It's a good thing that you don't eat a lot.

  Jelli: Oh you are a cute little fishy, aren't you?  You poor little thing, I couldn't possibly eat such a cute little fishy!

 


 
  Jelli: We should set him free!  Free the Fishy!

  No can do!  You need money remember?  If you won't eat it, then we'll sell it.

  Jelli: Oh, the poor little fishy.  He wants to go home.

  I thought you wanted a shower?

  Jelli: Good point.  Good bye Fishy!

 *drag and drop*  6 bucks?  That's it?  Well, this is going to take a while.  I think we need a better plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment