Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jelli's Heartbreak

  Last time, we were flooded with unwelcome visitors who did not heed the no trespassing warning signs and so they were totally annihilated from existence.  With that little problem sorted out...


  Jell: *yawns*  Ooooh, ouch!  My back!  I think I just felt something pop!  This floor doesn't work for me, I need a bed!




  Sorry, you'll have to suffer a little longer with the sleeping bag, hey at least you don't have to pass out before getting any rest!

  Jelli: *whines* How much longer?

  Well, first you have to buy a shower before your hygiene tanks your mood.  Then we'll buy you an easel and you can paint.  Painting gives money a little quicker than fishing.  Then, now are you listening Jelli?  Here's the important part!

  Jelli: Hmm?  Wha?  Yeah, yeah, I'm listening.  Of course I'm listening.

  I've read and re-read the rules, and nowhere does it say you can't marry a rich sim!  It says no money cheats (which I consider to be cheats like motherlode), and you have to travel to secure a spouse.  So, the solution is simple, you travel to a world and marry a rich sim, and drag him back to start on the Perfect Genetics part of this challenge.

  Jelli: *frowns*  What does that entail again?

  You didn't read the fine print did you? *sigh*  That means you have to have kids until you produce one with the same hair and eye color as yourself.

  Jelli: *blink...blink*  What?

 


   *repeats* That means you have to have kids until you produce one with the same hair and eye color as yourself.

  Jelli: *cries*  Nooooooo!  Not that!  I dislike kids!  Oh the horror!  Whose cruel joke is this?  It''s not funny!  *freaks then hyperventilates*  Can I back out?


  Pfff, you're not going to let a little thing like children scare you off now are you?

 Jelli: Yes!  The little monsters!  They'll suck the life out of me!  Where's the escape clause?

  No, no escape clause, remember?  Non-negotiable, iron clad, ten generations, is any of this ringing a bell?

  Jelli: *moans*  I'm doomed.

  You are not doomed, think positively.  If the plan goes on without a hitch, you'll be rich, and you can buy whatever your heart desires to drown out your sorrows...er, well, make you feel better.  Now, where are you going?

  Jelli: To ponder my doom.




    Oh brother!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment