Saturday, June 14, 2014

Jelli Gets Lonely

  Last time Jelli discovered that she really should have read the fine print of that contract she signed, especially the part about having children until she gets one that matches her hair color and eye color.  

 Now that Jelli has spent some time by herself, she has discovered another thing...


  Jelli: I'm so lonely!  Oh so lonely!  Hello Mr. Fishy, how are you guys today?

  Um, Jelli...


  Jelli: Come here Mr. Fishies!  I won't eat you, I swear!  I just need someone to talk to!

  Oh Jelli!  Hello!  I really wouldn't talk to them, if I were you!

  




  Jelli: Why not?

In case you didn't notice, one of them is a shark, and he appears to be eating the others.  I bet he thinks he'd like to have you for dinner too...

  Jelli: *screams*  Shark!  Shark!  Why didn't you say so?  *runs back to shore*

  Well, I was trying to---now what are you doing?

  Jelli: Hello Mr. Garbage Can!  How are you today?  You should be feeling pretty full after I dumped all that rotting food into you.  Speaking of which, you really do need a shower.  Did you know I have a shower now?

 


  Jelli: Hello Mr. Newspaper.  I sure hope you have better news to give me today.  The last few days have been quite depressing!

 

*sigh*  


Jelli: Hello Mr. Door!  You look quite strong today, I am so very thankful that you kept last night's storm outside!  I sure hope we can be friends, I really need someone I could lean on!

 



  And, no, she's not done yet---

 Jelli: Mr. Sleeping Bag!  No getting frisky tonight, you hear?  I only want to sleep, I am so exhausted!

 




  Don't worry Jelli!  Project Husband is next on our list! 

 _______________________________________________________________________

  I learned that if a sim gets lonely enough, they will talk to anything.  I cannot direct her to do so, but she can do it autonomously.  I'm not sure if that's because of her brooding trait, her social butterfly trait, or just because she was in the super red for social need, lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment