Monday, March 2, 2015

Clever Beans

  Last time---there were a lot of unwanted visitors!!

  
  Celery: All hail King Celery, the one who should be heir!

  Sorry kid---no one is paying any attention to you.

  Celery: No one ever pays attention to me!

 



   Honey: Boo! Hiss! Boo!  You suck!

  Apparently someone was paying attention!

  



  Pillow fight!

  


   Cantaloupe found the piano.

 




  He always travels so far---I really wish he wouldn't bother.  :/


  







   Avocado has a birthday.  He ends up with the traits: perfectionist, never nude, insane, schmoozer, and nurturing.  He loves country music, spaghetti and grey.  His LTW is Swimming in Cash.

 




  Oh yes, you are quite the celebrity, most annoying burglar ever!

  


 Jack loves to yell at the mailbox. O.o

 


 
   I end up breaking down and buying them another stove after all.  Their cooking is out of control---all they want to make is mac and cheese---which fails because there is no stove.  So they go back to the fridge, and try to make it again, and it fails again!  The house was being littered with uncooked food.

  Very clever on their part.  I had Cherry upgrade it, so it wouldn't catch on fire.

 



  Durian has a birthday.  His traits are: insane, brooding, hopeless romantic, snob, and green thumb.  He loves Western music, cookies, and blue.  His LTW is Swimming in Cash.  I'm feeling lazy---and a lot of them end up with that LTW, lol

 




   The count down to Honey taking over is REALLY close, and I'm getting worried that Cherry might not make her LTW in time.  She is so close---she has 5 perfect plants---she needs 3 more!

  I suddenly remember that I had intended this to be a rainbowcy of sorts, so why all the blah colors?  So I re-colored part of the house (still a WIP) in garish patterns/colors.  Not sure how much I like it---but it is definitely not boring anymore, lol

 



 The sisters hang out and jam.






  For some reason, the burglar alarm fails to go off, and Kenny actually makes it all the way into the basement.

  He promptly falls flat on his face.

  


 Kenny:  You think I'm bad at burglaring?  Well, watch this!

  Ah, darn it, he's actually taking stuff.  Where is that cop?!

  



 Morty!  Stop getting distracted by your wife!  Get the burglar!  He stole the piano!!

  Jackfruit: Starving!

  Honey: *passes out*

  Fat lot of good you guys are at fighting crime!

 



  Epic cop fail! lol

  






  New dishwasher!  Cherry upgrades it to unbreakable right away.

  


 And Apricot joins the rank of young adults.  Her traits are: insane, technophobe, handy, genius, angler.  She loves Epic music, PB&J and the color Sea Foam.  Her LTW is to live in the lap of luxury; imagine that, lol :P


  


_________________________________________________________________________________________


  So hopefully the next chapter the torch (as per ISBI rules) will get passed on to Honeydew, and Cherry will finally be free to do what she wants.  I'm waiting for Honey's bday, and then she'll be traveling to find herself a baby daddy as per the midnight sun challenge rules.  I have to keep reading the rules; because my memory is faulty, and I am trying to keep to the rules as much as I can.  Though---I might have bent one a little...

  Thanks for reading! =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment