Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello Honeydew; Goodbye Cherry

  Last time the Beans banded together and made such a mess of not being able to cook mac and cheese---I finally bought them a new stove.

 It was a pretty close thing (by 2 days!)---

 



   But we managed---and Cherry achieved her LTW.  Woot!  Woot!

 




 Yes, I am extremely bored of this too!!

 



  I gave him lizardy eyes quite a while ago---because he keeps slithering in!

  


  Honeydew of course, passes out multiple times.  The alarm wakes her, and she gets up and yells at it, and then passes out again.  I remember why I don't use some of these traits, lol

   Cherry's last acts as torch bearer----I bought a bunch of all in one bathrooms for her to upgrade to unbreakable.

 



 It's Honey's birthday, and Bob decides to die.

 











 Aaaaand...down she goes.

 



   The torch is passed as Honeydew ages up to a young adult.  Her traits are: insane, dislikes children, virtuoso, proper and coward.  She loves Digitunes music, egg rolls, and the color Spiceberry.  Her LTW is Living in the Lap of Luxury.  Well, I did say I was lazy and kept picking that LTW, lol

 



 A close up of her, just because.

 




   She looks a lot like her Daddy, which I love because you all know how much I adore Mortimer.  

  Now the perfect genetics challenge kicks in again---and I send her to Dragon Valley in search of a husband.  I had one in mind, but then decided against him, and I scoured the whole population, including homeless and NPCs. 

 And then I found him---he was a teen babysitter---so I aged him up to YA in CAS, gave him a makeover (his clothes were even worse than the ones I picked out for him, haha!).

  His name was Rowan (Something).  His traits are: Proper (just like Honey!), Kleptomaniac, Snob, Lucky, and then I randomized for the last one and he got Mooch.  

 


  

  I had been thinking of the purple dude behind her---but Rowan is much cuter, and I thought his green skin would go nicely with that bluish purple hair that the heir has to have.

 They greeted each other properly, so sweet!

 



  And this just sealed the deal.





 Hahahaha!  I haz a new victim, welcome to the challenge Rowan!

  Here is where I stretched things a bit---I brought along her brothers Pomelo and Jackfruit.  I figured if either of them made friends with a female, I would add her to the family too, just for kicks.  First come, first serve.

  Pomelo won that competition, and I added Shannon MacAnna to the family.  I've taken to calling her Shana, lol  Her traits are: brave, family oriented, genius, good, and friendly.  She loves Classical music, grilled cheese and the color white.  Her LTW is the DNA Profiler, which basically means she will never complete her LTW, lol  I used SP caste options to make sure she won't get pregnant.

  


  ________________________________________________________________________________________

  Not to much to report---neither one of them brought much money into the household, basically, they brought zippo, lol  Rowan barely brought clothes with him---which we'll see next time---or not see as the case may be, haha! :P

  Thanks for reading! =)

 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Shannon should be able to have at least one baby. She's so purdy! I love Rowan! They should make some pretty babies! (Hopefully with mama's hair & eye color before the 11th baby!)

    ReplyDelete