Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Naked and Not Afraid

  Last time the torch was passed on to Honeydew, who promptly traveled to Dragon Valley in search of a victim husband.

  I'll spare you all the boring friendly/funny interaction spamming Honey had to do to get Rowan to agree to come over to her house.  I'll also spare you the boring interaction spamming it took to get Shana over as well.  ha!

  I was able to get both to move in without cheats---by then---everyone was exhausted so they all went to bed.  The next morning I sent Honey (still fighting the urge to write Cherry here, ha!) downstairs to get the ball rolling----only to find Rowan was ready and waiting...

  



 Well---ahem--so then---he appears to be on board with the program!

  I just...feathers?  I have no words...

  




 really...

  Honey: ?!

 
  



   Honey: Will you marry me and have as many kids with me as it takes until we get the perfect one?

  Rowan: Oh baby!  Sign me up!

 


 A few moments later and Rowan becomes Mr. Bean. lolololol  Sorry!  The game named him, not me!  I did drag him into CAS and gave him some proper clothes.  He didn't own even one pair of pants---the bottom half of him was naked in ALL his outfits.  Strangest thing.  I don't have male bits in my game---so it is just disturbing to see them walk around like that---

  However, his enthusiasm was duly noted, lol

  Once back at home----

 

 Honey: Can I go back to Dragon Valley?  This place is a disaster!!

 

   What in the world have you Beans been up to anyway?  Good grief---leave them by themselves for 3 days!  3 days!

Rowan takes the initiative---imagine that---and Morty!  I don't trust that look!

 



  Hahaha!  I love his super hero formal suit.  I can hear this convo in my head:

  Rowan: Honey!  Where is my supersuit?

  Honey: What?!

  Rowan: Where.  Is.  My.  Super.  Suit?

  Honey: I uh...put it away.

   Rowan: Where ?

  Honey:  Why do you need to know?

  Rowan: I NEED it.

  Honey: Nuh uh!  Don't you think about leaving to do some derrin' do!  We've been planning this dinner for months!

  Rowan: The public is in danger!

  Honey:  My evening's in danger!

  Rowan: You tell me where my suit is woman!  This is for the greater good!

  Honey: I am your wife!  I am the greatest good that you are ever gonna get!

  Rowan: *sighs*

  My brother is autistic---the Incredibles is one of his favorite movies---so I might have seen it once or twice or three million times, haha!

  Ahem--back to the Beans...where Durian shows off his manners.

 

  
   Apricot:  Hey!  I was here first!

  Durian:  You snooze you lose Sis.  She's unrelated and female---I get dibs!

  Actually---Pomelo found her first.

  Durian: Pomelo is not here.

  True enough. Not sure where he wandered off to.  

  Rowan managed to mooch some cake off of somebody---which is quite a feat---considering there has never been any cake in this house!

  Rowan: I am just amazing like that.

  Jackfruit: Rowan is annoying.  I really want to drown him.

  Celery: That's my cue to leave! *bails*

  No--you can't drown him in a pool, he's still needed.

  Rowan: *smugly*  See, I'm needed.

  Jackfruit: How about the Ocean?  Can I drown him in the Ocean?

  Same answer Jack.  No.

  Jackfruit: ...

 
 


  Celery has a birthday.

  


 Awkward place for a bowl.

 


  Baby confirmation!!

 
 


  Cherry: There, there, Morty, it's okay, she'll always be your little girl.

  Morty: *sniffs*

  Cherry: And we're about to be grandparents!  Isn't that exciting.

  Morty: Now I really want to kill him.





 Cherry!  You surprise me!  Now I know where Honey gets some of her ideas from--and it's not her father! lol   Morty's like---nuh uh, no way!  :P

   


  Pomelo remembered that he had a girl, lol

 

 
 Stupid Kenny (tiny figure in background snow).  Yes, he still comes once a day, or every other day, like clockwork.  I just don't bother taking pics of all of his visits anymore.

 

 I never realized before this pic just how Jackfruit's and Honeydew's coloring is so similar.

 


   Honeydew is about to pop.  As per the rules of the ISBI, I think it is, Honeydew was given the fertility treatment award.  *cringes*

  The calm before the baby storm.

 


 ______________________________________________________________________________________

And next time there will be a baby to show off.  Will said baby qualify as an heir/ess?  Could I be that lucky?

  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Wow! Rowan was certainly ready and willing, wasn't he? I can't believe he got married naked. That's going to be an interesting story to pass down to their kids. And a formalwear super suit? Ah ha ha ha... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete