Sunday, March 1, 2015

Unwanted Visitors

  Last time...I was starting to get pretty annoyed with Kenny.

  ....and ha ha!  I caught her!  Darn sim, trying to sabotage the tv.  I have the last laugh though, because Cherry already made it unbreakable.  So Apricot---you are doomed to fail!

 




   Creepy woohoo bunny....O.o

 


  My oh my, what a lovely stove you guys have, lol

  Cantaloupe becomes an adult.



  Let's see, her traits are: insane, virtuoso, nurturing, ambitious, and mean spirited.  She loves Rockabilly music, Ratatouille, and the color lime.  Her LTW is one sim band, the appropriate instruments have been procured---I wish her the best of the luck on fulfilling that LTW!


  Cherry goes back to making the kitchen sink unbreakable, while everyone else gets into each other's way.  For the most part they route pretty well, it's just birthdays, burglars, and deaths that slow them down a little.

  I anticipate seeing more routing fails though, as the family grows.

  




  Stupid little bugger...

 


  That is usually why gnomes don't last too long in any of my games, lol  Constantly in the way, this one had been mostly hanging out in the plants.  I moved him in build/buy mode, but if he keeps getting in the way---he's gone, gone, gone!

  Guess who came to visit?  He's persistent, I'll give him that.

  Honey: *passes out*

 



  Honey: *wakes up, runs into kitchen to watch Kenny duke it out with the cop*  Oh!  It's all so frightening! 

 


  Honey: I just can't stand it! *passes out*

  Kenny: Did she pass out again?

  Cop: Yes, yes she did.  Now put your hands up, you're going to jail for breaking and entering.

 


  Fat lot of good it does arresting him.  He comes at least every other day, sometimes every day.  Really, it's ridiculous.  I have a feeling it is tied to the cats though---they are always guarding the house.  

  Morty finishes a painting.  This looks a bit Twilight-ish to me.  I almost sold it--and I might later.  I have decided since Cherry found some Tiberium which is happily growing away---that I am going to start hanging up all of Morty's paintings, instead of selling them.  It'll be nice for the future generations to see them.


  

  The garden is growing nicely.  I added some more rugs so that Cherry can keep planting higher quality seeds as she grows them.  We're still chasing those 8 perfect plants!

  It's not bad though for starting from scratch.  Cherry had to run around and find the seeds in an unknown world without a collection helper at first.  Though that is one of the first things she bought when she finally had the points for it! lol

  



  Celery has a birthday.  He's a cutie, if this was not a PG, I think I would have made him heir.

  



  Those eyes! <3

  Pretty!!! <3


  



  Cantaloupe gets a little moonlight madness, and goes off to play in the Ocean.


 


  Avocado investigates some more mysterious lights--you think he would have learned from last time!

 


 



  Fun pics though---and then I wonder why the in game camera starts acting wonky.  Ha!

  Avocado: I hate aliens!  *turns green*  I don't feel so good.

  Ah well, that one is female, so you're probably not alien pregnant, thank goodness!

  Avocado: *screeches*  Alien what?

  Nothing...

  



Snake!  Either it was one of the cats that dropped this lovely present for everyone--or it was Jackfruit.  My money is on Jack, that's just the sort of evil prank he would play!

  Jack:  Hey, I'm innocent!  But that is a really good idea...

 


  The cats in question, Reflection and Bob/Bobi/Bobette.  

  



Nope---not even funny anymore.

  



  I think about smiting him---but the game will probably just create a new burglar.  Stupid game, stupid burglar.  *grumbles*  It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't eat up so much time and distract everyone (including Cherry) from doing what they are supposed to be doing!

  __________________________________________________________________________________________


  I think I have enough pictures for one more update (two at the most), and then I will actually (gasp!!!) be caught up!  If I manage that---it will be the first story/challenge that I have ever done that with, lol 

  Thanks for reading! =)


1 comment:

  1. What the heck do they have that makes the burglar keep coming?! Is it the only house on the island to steal from? Lol! Maybe it's the money tree!

    ReplyDelete