Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Super Stud

  Last time Honeydew got married to a naked Rowan--Mr. Bean.  This name still amuses me!

  Pomelo takes Shana out to show her the stars.

 


  How romantic (?!).



  Uh, Pomelo---I think that's a window, not a star.  

  Shana soon proves that she deserves to be a part of this insane household.

 


 

  Another burglar passout.  Really Honey?  He's over here so often---he's almost like one of the family.  One of the family that I would let Jackfruit drown...

  Jackfruit: *perks up*  Really?

 


  The radio wakes her up though, which makes her grumpy.  It also gives her the rudely awakened moodlet---she's always all kinds of unhappy whenever Kenny comes to call.

 



  Super stud--Mr. Bean--knows how to put her in a good mood though!

  Rowan: *grins*  It's my specy-ali-lty!

  Honey: Mmmmm, I'll say.

 


  I think Rowan has the superstud hidden trait--he is always dragging her off to woohoo, not that she protests, lol

  Super Stud has managed to put Honey into labor.

  Honey: Crap!  This hurts!  How come no one told me this hurts!

  It's always in the fine print...

   



  I won't bother with all the labor pics either.  You seen one---you seen them all, lol

  Honeydew gave birth to triplets--all three of which were girls.

 



  I'm going with a flower theme for this generation.  So welcome---

 
 Peony Bean, Orchid Bean, and Iris Bean.  I take each one into CAS and...nada.  *sigh*  Not one of them is heiress potential.  They are not even close.  

You know what that means?

  Rowan: *grins*  Super stud to the rescue!

  Not exactly what I was thinking---but that will do.

  Honey: Oh no!  That labor thing hurts!  I don't want any more kids!

  Rowan: I'll make it worth your while babe.

  Honey: *considers Rowan*  You're right, I'm game.  Let's go make some more babies!

  Morty would kill his son in law---only he was trapped, by a ghost cat.

  Morty:  Move cat!  I can't get off this bed because your ghostly presence is so massive and takes up the whole floor!

  Bob: *snores*

  



  Super stud makes points!

  Rowan: I'll have you know, I'm more than just a pretty face.

 



  Baby confirmation!!

  Honey: I'm pregnant!

  Rowan: Woohoo!  My swimmers get the job done.

 

Ruh roh...

 



Reflection dies.

 




  Of course Honey is scared to death...of Death.  She makes sure she not only changes her clothes, but that she also gets far away from where she last saw Death before passing out in the snow.

 


Kenny had been standing in the kitchen for several hours--fiendishly delighted over something.  So I wondered what happened to the cop---



  I think the cop forgot someone!  Ha!  Kenny wasn't so obliging this time, as to walk all the way up to the cop car without assistance.

 



  Overview--

 



  Since the family is in the middle of getting robbed---I cannot go into buy/build mode---to buy some cribs when Honey goes into labor.  Since all the cribs are in use---Honey goes outside and gives birth to triplet boys on the front porch.

  Good thing they don't have any neighbors!

  Sticking with my flower theme---I went with B names.  So, without further ado, welcome Bergamot bean, Bottlebrush Bean, and Bird of Paradise Bean, whom I nicknamed Bird.

  All PG fails.  

 



  Also--Honey's shadow is bald! O.o

  And that triggered a bunch of birthdays----

  Starting with Cherry. =(

 



  Peony (insane, diva)

 



 Orchid (insane, irresistible)

 



  and Iris (insane, overemotional)

 



  Ah yes, those 3 girls couldn't be further from being the heiresses if they tried!


__________________________________________________________________________________________

  Still no motive fails, the only one that passes out is Honey---and she passes out over anything.  *shakes head*

  This chapter pretty much catches me up, though I do have the game open.  I'm hoping that Honey's next baby is the heir/ess, but I am usually not that lucky, lol

  Thanks for reading! =)

  

1 comment:

  1. Oi. 6 girls another not an heir among them! *cringes* And fertility treatments! I'm truly scared for you!

    ReplyDelete